Mule Deer Foundation - Jackson, will be hosting a fun, fast paced fundraiser December 7th from 5:30 - 8:00 pm. Bound on over to the Buffalo Chip Saloon & Steakhouse for some good old fashioned fun, win some prizes and support the future of Mule Deer in Wyoming while you're at it!
There are going to be some great raffle prizes to win with proceeds going fund MDF, habitat/water projects and youth events in the state of Wyoming. Doors open at 5:30 and the event will wrap up around 8 pm. Admission to this event is FREE (Food and drink will be available to purchase from Buffalo Chip Saloon & Steakhouse), and if you PRE-REGISTER you will receive 5 free tickets for the bucket raffle drawings -- a $20.00 value!
This offer is only valid to persons 21 years of age or older and registrants must check in at event registration table prior to drawings to claim the tickets and be eligible.
Some of the prizes and firearms you might win include:
- Stoeger X20 S2 Suppressor Airgun (Membership Drawing)
- Orca 40 qt. MDF Branded Cooler
- Marlin 60SS .22
- Howa Full Dip Kryptek Highlander Package .22-250-Henry Golden Boy .17 cal
- Charter Arms Bull Dog .44 Special
- Weatherby Semi-Auto 12 ga. Shotgun
- Remington Model 700 Long Ranger Hunter 300 RUM
- Ruger Vaquero Stainless .45 Colt
- Weatherby Vanguard Sporter 257 WBY MAG
- Plus Door prizes and Silent Auction!
Over the last 6 years Mule Deer Foundation has raised $1.6 million with 100% of those funds going on the ground in the form of water improvements, habitat restoration and improvements, forest projects, wildlife friendly fencing, youth activities and more.
The purpose of the Mule Deer Foundation is to ensure the conservation of mule deer, black-tailed deer and their habitat.
MDF is dedicated to the following goals:
- To restore, improve and protect mule deer habitat (including land and easement acquisitions) resulting in self-sustaining, healthy, free ranging and huntable deer populations.
- To encourage and support responsible wildlife management with government agencies, private organizations and landowners.
- To promote public education and scientific research related to mule deer and wildlife management.
- To support and encourage responsible and ethical behavior and awareness of issues among those whose actions affect mule deer.To support
- regulated hunting as a viable component of mule deer and black-tailed deer conservation.
- To develop programs that focus on recruitment and retention of youth into the shooting sports and conservation.